7 simple steps you can take immediately to ensure your independence and enjoy your golden years without worry and make sure that you are cared for by the people you want, in a way you want, without spending every dime should something happen to you.
- Common mistakes that can cost your family time, money and stress… even with family members ready and willing to help… if you need long-term care.
- Why critical (and uncomfortable) conversations with your loved ones are the key to protecting your independence and how you can start them.
- What are Health Care Directives, what do they do and why it is important for every adult, not just seniors to have one.
- The common mistakes seniors make when using trusts… and how to 'undo' those mistakes if you have made one.
- What makes a "powerful" power of attorney, why having one can save you and your family thousands of dollars, and how can you strengthen a "whimpy" or ineffective one that you already have.
- How to avoid the big money mistakes you could be making if you get the wrong kind of help!
- Simple, yet effective strategies to get your finances in order so you aren't forced to squander your inheritance or put your kids’ financial future on the line if you need long term care.
- How to ensure your current will, trust or other estate planning documents won't FAIL (which they do 99% of the time, even when drafted by lawyers) when your family needs them the most.