How to Put a Fortress of Protection Around Your Child Through All Life's Transitions
If you are raising a child with a physical or developmental disability, we understand the obstacles and difficulties you face on a daily basis.
Between running to and from specialist appointments, IEP meetings, occupational and speech therapy, and caring for your child’s basic needs, there is little time to take care of the tasks of today, let alone plan for tomorrow.
But, as you already know, there are also legal and financial concerns that must be considered for the future, such as:
- Who would raise your child if something unexpectedly happened to you and/or your spouse?
- How can you ensure enough money is left behind should your child require a lifetime of care?
- What happens when your child turns 18? How can you continue to make medical and financial decisions on his or her behalf?
- How can you ensure your child is not taken advantage of financially or emotionally if you are no longer there to protect him or her?
While each legal situation is as unique as your child, this guide will be a basic overview for busy parents who simply need a roadmap toward a worry-free future.
Simply fill out the form to access your Ebook where you will discover:
- How to choose legal guardians and ensure that they have enough resources to provide your child with a lifetime of care;
- What is a special needs trust and how can they be used to preserve government benefits and safeguard your child from creditors and predators;
- And more!