Navigating the complicated world of special needs and disability planning in order to make the best decisions and prepare for the future is challenging.
Planning is critical to ensure that parents can stay in control, and access key benefits/resources that will be necessary to legally prepare for and ensure a smooth transition into adulthood and beyond.
When you join us for the workshop you will learn about:
- How to ensure your child can live the lifestyle you envision for them if anything should happen to the parents
- How to pass money to a child with a disability so they are not disqualified from receiving government benefits
- Government benefits that can make a difference for your child
- What a special needs trust is and whether it’s necessary
- What a conservatorship is and what the alternatives are
- ABLE accounts and how to use them