Planning is critical to ensure that parents can stay in control, and access key benefits/resources that will be necessary to legally prepare for and ensure a smooth transition into adulthood and beyond.
When you join us for the workshop you will learn about:
- How to ensure your child can live the lifestyle you envision for them if anything should happen to the parents
- How to pass money to a child with a disability so they are not disqualified from receiving government benefits
- Government benefits that can make a difference for your child
- What a special needs trust is and whether it’s necessary
- What a conservatorship is and what the alternatives are
- ABLE accounts and how to use them